Internships @ GBI
Global Bioethics Initiative accepts applications for unpaid internships for students interested in bioethics. These internships provide students with the opportunity to learn about pertinent issues in global health and bioethics and gain skills in research, project management, and organizing events. Candidates interested in interning with GBI should contact the Executive Director, Dr. Ana Lita.
Our Motto: We Strive for Excellence!
What to Expect
Global Bioethics Initiative has an opportunity for up to six interns to promote its events and assist the director in various activities.
The work will include:
- Advancing the understanding of various issues by conducting research
- Learning how to blog recent articles in bioethics
- Learning how to plan, organize and conduct events
- Improving the ability to communicate with stakeholders, sponsors and donors
- Learning various administrative skills including updating and managing websites (wordpress)
Flexible schedule: design your weekly schedule and length of internship! The Executive Director of the Initiative, Dr. Ana Lita, is a former professor of Philosophy/ Applied Ethics and is willing to work with students to accommodate university or departmental requirements for internship credit.